The Northwood Athletics Association’s mulch sale is the organization’s largest annual fundraising event. All of the proceeds help fund uniforms, equipment, field/court maintenance for Northwood’s athletic teams.
Not only can you support Northwood’s athletics by buying mulch but we can always use your help on mulch delivery day or your donation of food items to feed our volunteer workers that day.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
1. I can’t be at my home/delivery location to receive a mulch delivery. Will that be a problem?
No, you do not need to be present to receive a mulch delivery.
2. Can I indicate where I would like the mulch delivery placed on my property?
Yes, but we cannot guarantee mulch delivery placement. We will always try our best to follow your placement request.
3. How do I request where I want the mulch placed on my property?
On the CHECKOUT PAGE, where you enter your address, on the right-hand side just above the subtotal line, click “+ Add an order note.” You can request a mulch placement request in the box that pops up.
4. Can you tell me what time my mulch will be delivered?
Unfortunately, with a one-day delivery window, we aren’t able to determine what time a specific delivery route will be delivered.
5. What areas do you deliver to?
Delivery areas consist of neighborhoods around Northwood High School and it’s feeder schools, Downtown Silver Spring, Kemp Mill, and Wheaton. Some exceptions may be made for extremely large orders of mulch. Please contact us at NorthwoodAthleticsAssociation@gmail.com.to ask.
6. I didn’t receive an email order confirmation (and I want one). What do I do?
Please check your email’s Spam folder. It may be there. If you still can’t find it, please don’t hesitate to contact us at NorthwoodAthleticsAssociation@gmail.com.
7. There is an error in the address on my order. How can I get that changed?
Email us at NorthwoodAthleticsAssociation@gmail.com to let us know the correct address. We will email you back to let you know the correction has been made.
8. My mulch never arrived. What do I do?
Do not fret, but please contact us as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to get you your mulch. Contact us at NorthwoodAthleticsAssociation@gmail.com.
9. After I placed my order (and prior to the online store closing March 27th), I decided I needed to add more mulch to my order, what do I do?
Place another order at www.NorthwoodMulch.com and on the checkout page, above the subtotal, click “Add a note to order.” You can leave us a note to let us know it’s an addition to your order.
10. After March 27 or on delivery day, I discovered I did not order enough mulch. Can I order more?
We do have limited extra mulch that may be available for purchase once all original orders and deliveries are completed. After March 27th, any extra bags of mulch would be available on a first-come, first-served basis of requests. Contact us at NorthwoodAthleticsAssociation@gmail.com to be added to the waitlist.
11. I just plain need help! What do I do?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at NorthwoodAthleticsAssociation@gmail.com. We monitor our email account throughout the day during the Mulch Sale season. We will aim to respond that day.
12. How else can I help Northwood Athletics?
-Tell your local friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers about our NorthwoodMulch.com mulch sale.
-Make a donation to the NAA or one of our athletic teams at www.Gladiators-NAA.com/donations.
-Follow us on Instagram (nhs_athletics_assn), Facebook (Northwood Athletics Association), Twitter (@NAAatNHS), or our website (www.Gladiators-NAA.com) for info and come on out and root for the Gladiators at one of our games or contests.
-We can always use volunteers for all sorts of interesting tasks. It’s a great way to connect with your community, and we have fun. Check out our website at www.Gladiators-NAA.com/volunteer or email us at NorthwoodAthleticsAssociation@gmail.com.